Saturday, November 7, 2009

Influence Magazine

The hunky John2_el_mejor unveiled the first issue of his masterpiece INFLUENCE magazine with Coco Rocha on the cover, and I have to say last night as I logged on and found out it was unveiled I was speechless. AMAZING!
Congratulations, John!
Hope to see more!


The Party

Well the party was very chill and relaxed with everyone seeming to enjoy themselves, I wish I could of made it but I had a previous engagement. But I did manage to see the outfits the guests wore and I chose my 5 favorite outfits of the night!

1. My most favorite outfit was from a girl by the name of sevillana94. It was very well put together and so artistic chic. Loved it!

2. My 2nd favorite was from the lovely BeverlyHillsHei! She managed to make that Elizabeth and James dress not look like something my Grandma's wears and more like something I would wear by pairing it with gold accessories! KUDOS!

3. My 3rd favorite outfit came from up and comer, sublime420! It's no surprise to me that she would end up on the list. Mostly cause I literally love almost everything she puts together! And matching that skirt with the shoes was amazing! This girl has style!

4. My 4th favorite outfit came from marcia256. All I can say is simple, chic, and elegant. Well accessorized. Beautiful!

5. My 5th favorite came from the girl who hates me, N1mka4eva. This girl knows how to work the minishop items and use them properly!

3 comments:

  1. n1mka4eva's was the best outfit there, its not nice to judge her just coz you dont like her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I judging her? No.
    If I was judging her, I would of created a "Worst Dressed List" and put her on that.
    Instead, even though she hates me, I am the better person and put her on the "Best Dressed List" which she rightfully deserves because the dress she wore is a very beautiful dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Charlotte's was the best outfit there :O
    But I disagree with "seriosuly, wtfsd?" because you wern't judging her or whatever.

    ReplyDelete