Sunday, November 8, 2009

Is She Or Isn't She?


As I'm multitasking between cruising Stardoll and checking out a good blog called Purple Rain, I come across a new gossip "blog" called BellaGossip who writes all her articles on her presentation.
But what struck me hard was she's naming all these well known people such as PerezStarGossip and fakeshake3 and then names a girl named flolopz04.
I know what your thinking, "WHO?!"
My first thought is, 'Who is she and why is this blog calling this girl "elite"?' and my second thought is 'This flolopz04 is probably BellaGossip trying to become "elite".'
I mean, no offence, the girl is wearing a mini skirt, tank top, and no shoes, and has never been superstar.
And as I'm watching the accounts, both accounts are logging on and off, BellaGossip will log off and flolopz04 will log on and the other way around too, over and over again.
And on BellaGossip's profile she says she has other accounts. Is one of them flolopz04?
This all seems like some lusciious.x/Gossipbyelle stuff.
I'm sure as sugar that flolopz04 is BellaGossip.
What do you think? Is she or isn't she?
Also check out the blog Purple Rain! It's pretty good!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Its Flolopz04,
    All untrue, If you think Bella is me, then you need a serious checking over, Because she is not me. Plus i am going to be superstar in two and a half weeks. Anyone else that reads this, And visits my suite and says shit about me. I don't care!At least write something nice !

    P;S. WTFBlog you have insulted me. I hope you read this message and take it in, But i know who i am and what i do, And BellaGossip is never me and never will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out!! Yeah, I thought the same thing, BellaGossip was in my guestbook trying to get me to write a story about flolopz04 and it really seemed like they were the same person. I even told her that.. Sorry flolopz04, no offense, but it really seems like you are BellaGossip trying to make yourself famous. Like WTFblog said, you're writing about flolopz04 in your presentation like she's well-known, when no one knew who she was but you... =/

    Nikki (from Purple Rain!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stop pretending to be insulted flopwop whoever you are, wtfblog just gave you exactly what you wanted. attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, who are these losers? This blog is super good though! Check out mine : lovelifeandstardoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. flolopz04/BellaGossip, you can talk all you want but everyone knows it.
    It's more obvious that lusciious.x being Gossipbyelle.

    ReplyDelete